Friday, March 2, 2012

My favorite "greige": Essie's Chinchilly


This not the best photo (come on iPhone 4S, you can take better pics than that!). However, this is one of the best neutral nail polishes I own. I'm still on the "greige" bandwagon. One of my favorite looks is a very shiny, greige nail. It is fashionable, yet understated. It is wonderful for professional arenas or other areas you may feel a black or bright color may seem too juvenile. 

This picture is 3 coats of Essie's Chinchilly polish, with a swipe of Seche Vite on top. The photo below is a photo of the manicure today, exactly six days after I applied it. Only a few of my fingers sport tiny chips on the very tip of the nail, probably from opening soda pop cans or shuffling through my backpack. That is some pretty good wear!

What neutrals or other "greiges" do you guys like? 


6 days later

No comments:

Post a Comment