Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hair Product Wish List

Hair Product Wish List


I've been blessed with naturally healthy hair in a color I don't mind. It is very thick and very straight, making it almost impossible for my locks to hold any type of curl. I just bought a ceramic curling wand off of Amazon that will be delivered sometime today. If it doesn't help my hair hold a curl I'm not sure what I'm going to do! I might just have to purposefully damage it a little so it holds the curl!

Anyway, I've been perusing a lot of haircare sites lately and have narrowed down my hair product wish list for the next little bit. 

(From left to right)

1. Bumble and Bumble Texture Hair (Un)Dressing Creme- A few of the reviews I saw of this product warned that it will make your hair feel dry and you won't be able to run your fingers through your tresses while wearing this. But, I'm okay with that if it holds some piece-y waves in place. 

2. Ojon On the Go Dry Shampoo- Travel sized beauty products are the best. You don't have to worry that you'll be wasting $20+ on some product you'll hate and never use again. I've tried the drugstore TRESemme and Suave dry shampoos and found them disappointing. My hair still looked pretty greasy after spraying and spraying and rubbing and rubbing the product in. I want to give dry shampoo another chance, but this time I'll go with more of a brand name product.

3. This beauty was spotted on Hannah Johnson's lovely article at xoJane.com. She even has before and after photos that display the awesome-ness that is this powder. For such a low price point (around $8 depending where you get it), this product might be the one I immediately go buy.

4. Bumble and Bumble BB Prep- Even though my hair is very healthy already that does not mean I can just forget about taking care of it. My mother is a hairdresser, I've seen what overly-damaging your hair can do. I'd love to get this product to de-tangle my mess of hair and prime it to be styled. Plus, most of the Bumble and Bumble products I've been around smell pretty nice. I bet this one does too.

Any hair products you can't live without? I'd love some recommendations!


No comments:

Post a Comment