Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Lucky




I think my favorite product I received in my special edition March Teen Vogue Birchbox this month is the Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Lucky. It definitely goes on matte, a little more matte than the picture below seem to show. However, it did not dry out my lips at all! The minty smelling product felt more moisturizing than anything. 

When you wear this product be sure to exfoliate and moisturize before you apply it. Any stray dry lip skin flapping off your lips will be shown! I repeat, flappy dry lip skin will be very noticeable with this product on. I made that mistake when I first slapped some of it on my lips right after I ripped my Birchbox open!

I'm now very, very curious to see what the other darker colors in the collection look like, particularly the Fiery and Warm Rose shades. I'm sort of getting obsessed with matte finishes and this product only enhanced my desire to obtain and horde more matte makeup like a little make-up goblin or squirrel (don't they horde things?).






No comments:

Post a Comment