Friday, March 2, 2012

Quick and Easy Teeth Whitening


Luckily, I'm someone who has pretty good teeth. With the help of orthodontics, my smile is one I can be proud of. But, lately my coffee-fueled study sessions have been taking a toll on my once pearly whites. Instead of shelling out for some Crestwhite strips, I grabbed this Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster. You just squeeze a bit on top of your normal toothpaste whenever you brush and over time it whitens your teeth. 

I've been using it for about a month and a half now and I'm very satisfied with the level of whiteness it has achieved. I wouldn't recommend it for someone whose teeth are very yellow and have not been taken care of. But, this stuff is great for people who just haven't had the time to keep their teeth white. 

For around $4, you can subtly whiten your teeth without taking precious time away from your normal morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment