Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner

This is the smaller, travel-sized version of the product.

 I admit, I'm not the biggest germophobe around, which isn't good for someone obsessed with makeup. It is vital that makeup, especially makeup tools are kept clean. No one wants pink eye or an infection from bacteria-laden products!

So, to combat my cleaning apathy, I purchased this little spray from Sephora. It is their Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner, which can I say smells amazing. For some reason, I just love how my brushes smell after I use it. It isn't too perfume-y, nor is it a bleach cleaning product smell. It reminds me of the way certain hair sprays or detanglers that I can't name off the top of my head smell. 

The spray does not require rinsing, so this in not a deep cleaning way to get your brushes spic n' span. This is a daily, or in my case 3 or 4 times a week, spray down of your favorite and most used brush heads. If there is a light dust of color on the brush when you spray the product on, just lightly wipe it on a towel. Then enjoy your disinfected and wonderfully smelling makeup tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment