Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some Exciting News!

After weeks of waiting, I have finally gotten to join Birchbox! So, starting in March I will be reviewing any products I receive from them.

So, in the mean time, I have a few reviews that will be posted soon. I'm writing up a review on the new  Light/Medium Garnier BB Cream, colors #01 & #14 from Rimmel's Kate Moss collection, and working on some nail art designs! I'm also testing out Neutrogena's Healthy Skin moisturizer, but I want to give it a good month and a half before I judge it. Remember, it takes time for your skin to adjust to face creams.

I'm looking forward to the next few months and hope to get his blog completely up and running. I'm dedicated to my passions, which range from make-up to writing to tech gadgets and travel. If you have suggestions on what you'd like to see here, just let me know in the comments!

<3

T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment