Sunday, April 1, 2012

Loaded Baked Potato Fries from Budget Bytes



The other day I decided to try out a recipe from one of my favorite food blogs, Budget Bytes. The recipe, Loaded Baked Potato Fries looked absolutely delicious, not to mention I had all of the ingredients. 

Per Beth's instructions, I cut up my potatoes, added all of the ingredients and baked my fries in my janky old oven.


Love me some Lea & Perrins!

The end result was absolutely amazing. I ended up throwing some leftover barbecue chicken on top of the fries before melting cheese on them. It was amazing and cheap. I didn't have to buy one thing, nor did I really have to do much other than chop up some potatoes. 


Mmm... cheesy barbecue goodness.

I really recommend you all check out Budget Bytes. Seriously, I have made some delicious and cheap meals from her recipe index. 


**Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment